The Paella-Tuk combines sightseeing with special Spanish cuisine. This 90-minute tour offers a grand view of the beautiful city of the Limmat, while you enjoy a delicious traditional Spanish paella.
- The city tour in a private (no unfamiliar passengers in the vehicle) tuk-tuk starts at Europaallee 8 (Weekday Store, Exit main station Europaallee). Afterwards, your driver will take you on a journey through the unique Zurich. Experience gastronomy on three wheels in a class of its own!
- The city tour takes you through the historic old town, and the most beautiful corners of Zurich with your local chauffeur/guide as the natives do. Enjoy your delicious meal while going around the city Zurich with a unique perspective.
- Our Gastro-Partners source their ingredients locally wherever possible. The wine as well is of a selected Swiss variety.
- All prices include VAT (sales tax) of 7.7%.
Important information COVID-19
- Professional cleaning of all surfaces in the driver and passenger areas after each journey. Especially when used together.
- All our drivers are trained in the implementation of hygiene measures.
- Registration of a person for social tracing (VOLUNTARY, first name, surname, telephone number, date, time).
- Each eTuk is equipped with disposable hygiene masks and gloves, and there is also enough disinfectant available in each vehicle.
- Each eTuk and table can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests.
- The place setting is changed after each guest and cleaned before re-use.